You know I’m always ranting about what people won’t do for love…
Well I thought it was about time I shared with you what TO do. You know, the little things.
See I believe that love is a verb, that means that the word is meaningless without the BEHAVIOUR to support it. And it is the cumulative effect of these actions over time that creates true intimacy & connection.
So, here is my invitation for you to practice this simple act of love for < 5 minutes a day over the next month.
You know, the thing about a practice is that… well… it is a PRACTICE. That means that you may not be great at it to start. And that you may not even enjoy it initially.
My invitation to you for this coming month is to explore:
- How does it feel to do this practice?
- What specifically do I feel? Am I bored? Annoyed? Grateful? Joyful? Angry? Happy?
- Where specifically do I feel that in my body?
- What comes up for me when I do this practice?
- How is my relationship changing as a result of this practice?
I love hearing your messages & feedback as you are implementing – let me know how you go!