Record your reflections about the last week of Slow Love.
You can record a voice memo, use an app, write in an exercise book or journal. Whatever works for you. It can be helpful to do this daily.
Record anything at all that you have noticed. If you're not sure, you could begin with;
- Are there practices that feel familiar? Are others less familiar?
- What are my insights from the Gratitude Practices (Gratitude, Appreciation)?
- Have I been able to unplug? How can I do that better?
- What is my experience of the Embodiment Practices? (Feel, Feel in the Wild, Move)
- If I made my practice shorter, would I be more consistent?
- Have I planned When, Where and How I will do my practices?
Remember: Take your time to work through this program. It's what you do today that matters.
The cumulative effect of small actions over time creates true intimacy & connection.