Yeah so anyway: HOW GOOD IS THE THUMBNAIL? Oh how I lol’d at my weirdness.
This month’s daily practice is a no brainer. Do nice things for your partner, and they will feel more loved. If you are new to this series you can check out other The Little Things practices here.
Long term love, depth, passion, and intimacy are built on a strong foundation of small, mundane, daily acts of love.
So, here is my invitation for you to practice this simple act of love for < 5 minutes a day over the next month.
You know, the thing about a practice is that… well… it is a PRACTICE. That means that you may not be great at it to start. And that you may not even enjoy it initially.
My invitation to you for this coming month is to explore:
- How does it feel to do this practice?
- What specifically do I feel? Am I bored? Annoyed? Grateful? Joyful? Angry? Happy?
- Where specifically do I feel that in my body?
- What comes up for me when I do this practice?
- How is my relationship changing as a result of this practice?
I love hearing your messages & feedback as you are implementing – let me know how you go!