General Classes Cancellation Policy
This includes The Non Linear Movement Method practice sessions, and The Wild Woman's Circle.
Attendees may cancel any online class up to 24 hours before the event. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class date are non-refundable, but attendees may transfer the entire fee, one time, to another class within one year from the date of the cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE: All class fees are non-refundable after the commencement date of the class.
Digital Products & Online Courses Cancellation Policy
Digital items including;
- downloadable audio
- downloadable video
- workbooks and digital documents,
- and online courses,
are all non-refundable.
Program Content and Suitability Cancellation Policy
Participation in events is not recommended for anyone with severe mental health issues or major medical problems. If you have specific needs related to your participation, please contact me before registration.
If for any reason I deem that your participation is not appropriate or presents a safety risk to yourself or others, I reserve the right to remove you from the course. If this occurs, you will be refunded a pro-rated course fee.
Private Sessions Cancellation Policy
- 121 Client Sessions - Cancellations with less than 24-hours notice are non-refundable and result in the client forfeiting this session.
- One-Time Strategy Session Zoom calls that are more than 10 minutes late will be marked as no-shows and will not be refunded.
- No-show sessions or last minute cancellations will not be refunded.
- Payments for the first month of a program are non-refundable once sessions have commenced.
- Program payments for months two and three may be refunded at the discretion of Tara Thomas.
Discounts given by Tara Thomas are only applicable to the online classes; The Non-Linear Movement Method® practice sessions, and The Wild Woman's Circle. Digital items (audios, videos, online courses, etc.) are not eligible for discount.
Discounts cannot be combined.